The Mobile Smartphone – 5 Best Features And Benefits
There are a lot of options in mobile phones available on the market today. The different models of phones, while all capable of making calls, actually have very different features and capabilities for many different uses. One mobile phone of great interest for many is the smartphone models. A smartphone goes far beyond that of providing the ability to make and receive calls.
For many the option of a smartphone is one that is essential for business and personal use. A smartphone is a mobile phone that is a mini computer that has a full operating system, full keyboard and other intricate and advanced features. The two most popular models of smartphones are the RIM Blackberry and the Apple iPhone.
While both are smartphones, each has it own personality. The Blackberry is much more business oriented while the iPhone is more of a hip and trendy model, and comes with full iPod capabilities for music and video entertainment.
Whichever smartphone you may choose both come with standard features, which take communication, entertainment and mobile computing to a whole new level.
Top Useful Features of Smartphones:
1. Email and Internet: Access to email and Internet browsing is one of the biggest attractions of smartphones. Many a businessperson spends all of their waking hours with their smartphones, checking and sending email with the comfort of a full keyboard. This is also a great way for students, moms, and most anyone to stay in touch with family and friends, do some mobile shopping or anything else that requires web browsing.
2. Full Operating System: Smartphones have full operating systems for mobile computing. They are capable of word processing, copy and paste of documents and most any other computer functions. And with full keyboards, computing on the run is never easier than with a mobile smartphone.
3. Applications: Both the Blackberry and iPhone have specialized applications that are available for download. These Apps include everything you can imagine, from stock updates to Apps for pets. Many find that these make the phone so much more useful, since they can choose from hundreds of different Apps to make life easier, more entertaining and for providing information directly from a pocket sized hand-held device.
4. Big Touch Screen Display: Another cool feature of smartphones, like the Blackberry Storm and the Apple iPhone are the big screen displays with touch screen capability. High-resolution big screens that allow for navigation of features with the touch of a fingertip on a graphic interface provide just another benefit to these smartphones.
5. Camera and Video: All smartphone come with a still camera as well as a video recorder. For many this eliminates the need to buy a separate digital camera or camcorder and really makes the smartphone the all-in-one gadget.